Tuesday 21 January 2014

THE INCOMPLETIST - The Inside Story

An Australian film.

DVDs I want to own but don't exist.  This time: The Inside Story (2002), a, well, I don't want to say what is it.  A nice little independent film that toured festivals and had very limited Australian release.






"The Inside Story" Movie Trailer from Rob Sutherland on Vimeo.

Status:  Never Released on DVD.

Synopsis:
Despite the impression given above The Inside Story isn't really a metaphysical thriller, but rather a light interesting film.  That said, I don't really like to say too much about what it is as it gives too much away.

Why:
Once again, this isn't really part of any particular film or TV series, but rather a film I saw as part of the Sydney Travelling Film Festival and really want to own.

The Search:
No need for a search.  As an independent film with little distribution it never happened.  It does, however, exist online (put there by the director.  Nothing sus).  Still, that doesn't change the fact that I wish I could own it on DVD.

To see the film, visit the official page: TheInsideStoryFilm.
~ DUG.
Australia Day
26th January



No comments:

Post a Comment