Sunday 2 November 2014

THE TV & DVD COMPLETIST - Year Two

Looking at my compulsion to collect DVDs...


...because sharing is caring


Breaking the Completist

  • DVDs from TV and film series that I don't want to own, but feel compelled to buy.

The Complete Series

  • A TV show I own all the episodes of and recommend.

The Completist Rant

  • A rant about collecting DVDs.

The Extras Completist

  • Mini-episodes that tie-in to a film or TV series.


The Incompletist

  • Things I want to own on DVD, but can't get hold of.





ALL MY BLOGS:
Sundays (Alternating weeks):
  • The TV & DVD Completist - Exploring my need to collect DVDs and my collection.
  • Unmade SF - Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror films, TV shows and episodes that were never made.
Mondays
Tuesdays
  • The Film Rules - Looking at the rules for a particular film genre and seeing if they're true.
Wednesdays
Thursdays
Fridays (Alternating weeks):
  • Reviews On - Reviews on books, music and other things.
  • Truly Fiction - Posts about fiction and popular culture.
Saturday (Alternating weeks):
Others
~ DUG.


No comments:

Post a Comment